KDC Visit Note, 3rd Sep 2020
KIDOCORPORATION JSC (KDCVN)Restructuring for better efficiencyKDC is planning to merge all subsidiaries within the group in order to save costsfrom financial leverage and administrative burdens. Starting with KDF, KDC will issue 23mn shares to swap 1:1.3 with KDF and distribute special 30% cash dividend in 4Q20.The group also plans to consolidate with TAC and VOChowever as the SCIC still owns 36.3% stake in VOC, the consolidation will depend on SCIC’s divestment plan.
Welcome to ACBS,
Thank you for your interest in the ACBS Client exclusive newsletter, please do not edit the subject and send this email to request the full ACBS newsletter. ACBS will respond to you within 30 minutes of receiving your request.
For any questions, please contact your securities trading account manager at ACBS or online Customer Service Call Center 1900555533 for further assistance.
- Update GAS Hold, 27st Jan 2021 (PDF) - 27-01-2021
- Update PNJ Hold, 26st Jan 2021 (PDF) - 26-01-2021
- Update VHC Hold, 26st Jan 2021 (PDF) - 26-01-2021
- Update VCB Hold, 22st Jan 2021 (PDF) - 22-01-2021
- NVL Update- HOLD December 8, 2020 (PDF) - 08-12-2020
- MWG Update- BUY December 8, 2020 (PDF) - 08-12-2020
- Update NLG Buy November 9th, 2020 (PDF) - 09-11-2020
- PNJ Update- HOLD November 6, 2020 (PDF) - 09-11-2020
- IMP Initial Coverage-BUY October 23, 2020 (PDF) - 23-10-2020
- Update SCS Buy Oct 23, 2020 (PDF) - 22-10-2020
- Update TCB – BUY September 18, 2020 (PDF) - 15-10-2020
- PC1 INITIATION - HOLD, SEP 22nd, 2020 (PDF) - 22-09-2020