Vacancies: SENIOR ASSOCIATE/ ASSOCIATE LNSTITUTIONAL SALES
Thời gian: Toàn thời gian
Địa điểm: TP.HCM
Lương: Thỏa thuận
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Manage client relationships and ensure products and services meet clients’ needs
- Communicate and coordinate with research on demands of clients
- Preparation and review of marketing materials
- Idea generation for client trips around sector themes, relative valuation companies, market cap classifications, etc
- Weekly updates to management on client interactions
- Produce daily reports and market commentary
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Bloomberg, mail chimp, etc…
- Build relationships with corporates, industry experts and regulators
- Continuously looking for improvements to operational processes and systems technology
- University degree or higher with a preference in Banking, Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, preferred to have experience with Bloomberg
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively, strong problem solving skills and proactively seeks opportunities.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role .
Salaries and Bonuses
ACBS always maintains attractive and competitive remuneration policies in the labor market, including income corresponding with business results and quality of services, 13th month salary, annual bonus for work completion, and other bonuses, e.g. bonus for best broker.
Insurance, Wages and other Benefits
All official employees of ACBS are entitled to insurance policies, e.g. social insurance, unemployment insurance and medical insurance, in accordance with the laws of Vietnam. Depending on working requirements, employees are entitled to additional compensation such as transportation and communication allowances. ACBS provides its employees with additional benefits, including periodical health checks, voluntary health insurance programs, accident insurance, bonuses on occasions of public holidays (including New Year, Lunar New year, Liberation Day 30 April, International Workers' Day, Independence Day, the Bank's establishment anniversary), health club programs, meal allowances, working uniforms, an annual trip and borrowing at preferable interest rates. ACBS also provides employees with laptops, smartphones and other benefits when required to perform their duties.